Saturday, May 10, 2014

Art Tab?

Hey Nmm's!

I've been looking through old comment on the "Ask the Author's Page," and I found a great idea submitted by one of our own: PURPLE FLORA!

Her idea was an art tab where we could post Jammer art! I thought about it, and it sounded like a great idea!
So... here's the rules for the art work:

1. Nothing offensive or inappropriate
2. Art must be small, and not something huge and gigantic.
3. Art can be about:
* Members helping nms
* Slogans saying things like: "Save Jamaa, Nm's Rule!"
* Non member furniture/clothing tricks
*Non member items
* Non member animals
* Buddies
* Any other ideas, must be blog related.

SEND ALL ARTWORK TO:
nmmovement@gmail.com



Sample artwork:
This artwork was submitted by wolfez (partly because I asked her to draw it XD)


Pretty cool! :D


Anymoo, thats all...
PARTYANIMALZZ!




8 comments:

  1. Cool! I'll try to submit something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll try to submit something soon. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea, Purple Flora!

    -jam52099

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Great idea Purple! And nice drawing, Wolfez!
    ~wingofthesun~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! Here is a drawing I made: http://sweetshakeso3o.deviantart.com/art/Animal-Jam-Related-454303124
    Check out my profile here: http://sweetshakeso3o.deviantart.com/
    ^u^

    ReplyDelete
  6. No offense, but the "Jammers aren't a synonym to members" thing kind of hurt. I support helping Nonmembers, and I often do, but that was unneeded :T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's saying, people all think that only members are "true jammers" but we aren't meaning to hurt anyone.

      Delete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music