Sunday, March 16, 2014

News!!

Hey NMM's Whats up?What a great day it is :D I have some news for ya'll today so listen up!

1. I've fixed my picture posting thing, so now it will let me post pictures again. Yay! :D

2. Who's ready for a new contest? I know I am! I was thinking we could do a picture contest! You could take screenshots, pictures from real life, or anything of the sorts. (Just as long as it isn't innapropriate! There rest of the info will be available on the contest page. So swing by, and check it out!

3. I've made a new poll, "What is your favorite nm animal?" I was then thinking of doing a clothing trick with that animal. So be sure to vote!  (My favorite is the penguin, So cute and pudgy!)

4.Don't forget about our donation time! It's on Saturday at 8:00 am Aj time (MDT) Here's a little time chart for all you jammers!

Eastern Time: 8:00 am is 10:00 am. This includes (New York, South Carolina, Florida,  and all of you East Coasters!) 
Standard Time: 8:00 am is  9:00 am. This includes (Texas, Nebraska, South and North Dakota etc.)

Mountain Day Light Time: 8:00 am is 8:00 am This includes (Utah, Idaho, Arizona and all of us mountain buddies!) 
Pacific Time: 8:00 am is 7:00 am ( I know this is early but if it really want to you'll come) This region includes: California, Washington, Nevada and all of you West Coasters!   


Hope all of you fabulous viewers can make it!



Random funnyness: 




6 comments:

  1. Sorry, I can't make it. D: We have no wi-fi on our dad's computer, and we're going on vacation anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Icon of Doom. Thank you, carry on.
    XD XD
    Ooh, contest! :P
    And yeah, I can't make it to the donation. I've missed all of them! D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. my fav nm animal is the wolf and the bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Icon of doom, :) I'll be at the donations! Maybe. :P

    -Kitty from oaktreeforests.blogspot.com
    -jam52099

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'll try to make it to the donations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Random outfit suggestion: Check my AJ profile thing. Nms can leave the cuffs out, use NM sword or bow instead of mem sword, and make it any color you want! :D

    ~Fire66300

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music