Saturday, March 22, 2014

Sorry Guys.

Hey NMM's! Im sorry about today, I slept over at my grandparents, so I got on their computer to do donations. Listen guys I haven't talked to pupp for like 3 weeks. And she told me she as going on a break, last time I talked to her. So thats why she wasn't here earlier to help with donations.

I was getting really stressed with the donations. People kept asking me to get on another store. **I am NOT  a robot, I can only do one thing at a time.**

I have to re-update donations, I have to accept donations constantly, I have to add new things to trade contantly, I have to listen to people as they talk about new ideas, Then I have to inform people (who constantly ask) how donation work, or how many donations they have.

It's not that easy.


Anyways, Fuzzhead one this donation time, she along with surf4life got points.. which will later be shown up on the point page.

4 comments:

  1. I could help with donations
    -jam52099

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have my sympathy :(
    ~wolfpaws4330~

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least your staying strong,because that has to be a lot of work. :)
    ~Purpleflora

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an idea! It could really help the donation thing speed up.

    On a sidebar or something, you could have a forum with people's ideas. they can writer their idea, submit it, and you take your time reading it whenever you'd like. So, if anyone starts a discussion with 'I have a new idea party, i...' Just say to go to your blog's "Comments/Questions Box' I think it would be a fun way to tidy ideas up. In the forum there could be three categories - Comments, Questions, and Ideas :)

    See you around Jamaa (I'm saving up my gems to buy TONS of Colored Butterfly Wings for the new Donation party :) )

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music