Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Authors! (AGAIN)

So we have been REALLY busy- want proof? Okay, so... I got braces, my parents are on vacation, we all went camping, my older sister visited, and some family things happened.

Okay so we didn't get many applications and if you applied before, you may want to send a new one (none of yours were bad, we just need fresh stuff)

Here are some of our requirements:
Under 16 years of age
Good Grammar (B- or more in English or reading)
Knows AJ well
Can post at least every week- unless you let us know

To become an author, you MUST complete this quiz along with your entry (BTW send entries to nmmovement@gmail.com) We need full and CORRECT answers. This is about many things.
1. What is a beta?
2. Who's idea was it to start this blog?
3. Where is animal jam headquarters?
4. How much experience do you have on animal jam?
5. How often do you go on AJ?

Okay, next- you will NOT cheat. I can tell a cheater, for example, you started reading the blog 5 days ago and you get it all correct. If you don't know off the top of your head be HONEST, this is another thing we need, honesty!

Send your entries to nmmovement@gmail.com now with the following. Answers to the quiz, a post, and pictures! Be creative and make it interesting. If everything is plain and black and white- I might not consider you!

2 comments:

  1. I would enter but i am really busy and might not post every week. If i am not busy i will try to enter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to enter, I don't visit this blog everyday, but I got to know it a very long time ago. I'm not sure if I could manage posting every week, because I have my very own blog, but I will try! I'm going to answer those questions immediately :P And no, I don't have the answers to all :I This is hard XD

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music