Friday, June 20, 2014

Authors

Thank you all so much for the kind words yesterday. I want you all to know, we aren't just letting this blog come to an end. We are going to find good TRUSTWORTHY people to carry on. Also note that partyanimalzz hasn't quit yet.

If you want to become an author to this blog, you will NEED a blogger and be able to email (preferably gmail but any works). You also need to show some proof that you can be a good owner to this blog (other blogs, etc.). You must have a heart for non members and making animal jam a better place. You do this not by saying it, but SHOWING IT! To become an author you need to complete random acts of kindness throughout jamaa.
(this is not a requirement but I would prefer if you have donated before or known us a long time)

Becoming an author on this blog is something to take seriously. So you'll need to get your game face on.
 

We will read EVERYONE'S entries and judge them fairly. Send your entries to nmmmovement@gmail.com you will always communicate with us through this email.You may ask, how do we enter? It's simple- when you become a blogger, you don't usually have a template to make your posts on, so we will let you be creative. If you include everything you need to, it helps your chances. Pictures will also help.

We need an intro about you, don't share personal information, just things like favorite color, etc. It will helps us know you better. Put TIME into this entry and don't just say 
"I'm ___________ and I should be an auther cuz i sent a nm a cool colered gift!"

Ready for this? ... 3....2....1.... ENTER!

OH AND AN EDIT: Yes, my dog died recently and I'm really sad about it so that is another reason I haven't been on/I'm quitting.

18 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about that, pup. Also, do we comment the entry?

    -jam52099

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about your doggy... I saw a picture of him and he was so cute, he looked so loyal I could just read it in his eyes. I actually shed a tear in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... I once had a cat die and I cried for a long time :l I look foward to seeing you on AJ again soon though.
    -wolfhead73601

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey pupp! I saw your email and it said "We will definently consider you an author!". What do you mean by that? Am I going to be an author or are you thinking of making me a author? Thanks!~snowy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, sorry if that sounded confusing. We will debate but you had a great entry!
      -pupp1266 (I can't log in at the moment)

      Delete
  5. Oh i really miss pup, well i really want to be ones with the movement but my email is hanging alot. I really want to be ones actually, well as soon as i fix my mail ill try to enter.
    -Sweetlittlecat-

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sad I can't be an author. my parents... If they find out they'll blow their tops XD but I will still read it NO MATTER WHAT and to try to help jamaa be a better place (like that is ever gonna happen.) I hope you come back sometime for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry but I can not be a blog author for nonmember,

    -jam52099

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nevermind, I can still enter!! Yay!!

      -jam52099

      Delete
  8. I know how it feels when a loved one dies.... My dog Boomer died of cancer and I have been so sad ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My friend had a dog named Boomer. She was my first friend in my entire life, I grew up with Boomer :( and now that friend has a dog who actually looks a lot like Pupp's dog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a cat named Bluebell, i grew up with her in the house but around 3 years ago she died. It was heart breaking that Belle had died, i always will miss her

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know how it feels to have your dog die... At least Spot died in my dad's arms...

    Anyway, I can't become an author, I don't have a blogger account, but I will keep making tips in my den and animals for the future authors.

    ~fire66300 (currently in an all-NM soccer field)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My kitty Max died of cancer <3

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music