Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Dear Purpleflora... and anyone else...


*sighs* You know? I'm really dissapointed in you. What I saw today was NOT acceptable. And saying "lol haha I was kinda mad" like you did nothing, is not okay!

I've gotten a lot of mean comments over the past few years of doing blogs and stuff, but I think that had to be the worst. Especially because you just dissed the person who HIRED you to be here! Even more that you posted it to everyone to see! This is a childrens site. You could have just just emailed me or something instead of using bad words.

You did hurt my feelings. I was just saying what I thought okay? I don't care if nobody agrees, but seriously. It makes me sad to see people who THINK they are the boss of everything, and decide to break the rules.. when we hired you here we hired you because you were NICE AND KIND TO US- but I guess not.


@nafaria9
I know my percentages may not be correct, but PARTY is the one who posted those in the first place! Not putting anything onto her, but you can't blame ME.

@EVERYONE
See, this is why I quit! Things like THIS happen and it makes everyone upset at everyone. Just wow.

9 comments:

  1. Lol haha I was kinda mad. I was joking with the followers, are you that anon too? I wouldn't be surprised. This is a children's website. You sometimes don't act like it is.
    Example:
    1)GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD- WE DON'T SAY ALL MEMBERS ARE MEAN! DO I NEED TO SHOVE IT INTO YOUR EAR? OR WILL IT SHOOT OUT THE OTHER ONE? OBVIOUSLY TELLING YOU ISN'T WORKING!
    Can we please forget about it? I don't want any more drama and I just want to quit. I am not the boss of anything either. -.- I got really upset for you saying that, that person innocently suggested an idea. I rarely get much comments on my post, and when one person speaks up... They get yelled at in caps. Please just delete both of my posts and artwork, that's all I ask. I don't want anymore connections with this blog.
    ~Purpleflora

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Hoping for the day where everyone can see the light and just STOP being mean to each other!!! No more Wars, No more Fights, Arguments, Pain ETC!!! Sometimes its sad being a kid... -AppleBlaze

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it's not, because... well, this happens a lot in the adult world too. This happens everywhere in the world. When someone says something that hurts you, the best thing to do is to ignore them. Because if you respond to their words, that's basically what they are looking for. They'll just continue doing that. But if you ignore them, they'll get bored eventually and... ya ^-^

      Delete
  3. Dear Pupp,

    I believe you, you NEVER said that all members are mean. Whenever you talked about mean members, you were talking about the MEAN ones, not the nice ones. Yes, non members can be mean too BUT THIS BLOG IS ABOUT HELPING THEM, right? This blog is mostly about making it fair for them, making it EQUAL. To make non members feel less left out. I agree with you Pupp. I believe you.
    Everybody who disagrees with me, look at the "Our mission" text on the side. In fact, I will put it right here.

    Our mission
    Our mission is to help non-members be happy to be playing and not to get sad. We want to help by giving the gift of color!!!! So all the non members please be happy!!!!

    As the blog says, Haters gonna hate - Gators gonna gait!
    Don't let the blog fall apart because of haters. Remember how it used to be? There was no fighting and when haters came along and tried to ruin us, we kept going. We stayed strong. Shouldn't it be like this again?
    HATERS GONNA HATE. NM HELPERS GONNA STAY STRONG! :)

    ~Cloudswift

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I wanted to add something.

      WE ARE ALL EQUAL.
      I REMEMBER SOMEONE SAYING:
      MEMBER = NON-MEMBER :)

      ...Shouldn't it stay this way?

      ~Cloudswift

      Delete
  4. Ugh Why do comenters not follow the rules I am so sick of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you Audrag and you were one of my buddies.

      Delete
  5. *puts head in hands* What did I just walk in to?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Impostor, you made a person quit something in what's the main part of this blog. I'm REALLY mad at you and I hope you regret on what you have done to one of the main people in this blog. !!!

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music