Monday, November 17, 2014

-

Last time I said this it was me just saying bye to AJ but not this whole blog. I just... there isn't a point in me being here if I can't even get onto animal jam- ya know?

This post will NOT be boring. I'm still just as weird as I was when some of you met me. That reminds me, how many of you out there have been here from the start? That is- March 2, 2013?  Oh gosh. Almost two years... wow. How did that even happen!?

Remember all of those fun donation days? 
Remember our fun tips?
How many people we gave items to?

*sighs* They are all memories now. Like party said, we are old. Seriously I don't even know how it happened we just got elderly one day. Pfft no I'm not like going to make my hair look nice and go to parties. I will probably spend a lot more time on homework though.

Homework tho. Advice to you people going into older grades: Elementary school is like *half a worksheet* then you get older and it's like *hands 50 page packet* "this is due by the end of class. oh yeah, it's short class today! you have 30 minutes."


13 comments:

  1. D: I feel your pain about the homework... I'm past the reccommended AJ age limit too. I mean seriously, we had to do a whole project in 2 days, on tip of our math test and our Latin quiz and our History notes!!! And that isn't even it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am about your age, but i still play animal jam.
    If i am having a really busy week i won't play animal jam but i don't quit. Most people will be upset by this, almost everyone voted that you should keep the blog up on the old poll.
    Goodbye though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The feels <3 I understand, buddy, I'm here for ya.
    The 8th grade ain't all that great for me.

    And if it makes you feel any better, I've continued your 'color' idea with my own few changes. "The Color Charity". We are very active and help a lot of nm. ^_^ we still help, don't worry.

    You're in my prayers, stay strong little bro *virtual pat on back*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember the start...
    I completely agree with the homework thing... 8 Page packet expected to be handed in at the end of class, projects expected to be handed in the next day, and I had 6 tests in a day yesterday. Bah humbug >.<
    ~Cloudswift

    ReplyDelete
  6. I GOT HACKED AND THE HACKER GOT ME SUSPENDED. HE RECYCLED MY ANIMALS AND IF YOU VIEW ME RIGHT NOW, I AM EITHER BLACKED OUT OR A BLACK EAGLE WEARING AN EYE PATCH AND A TIE. HE ALSO TRADED AWAY MY RARES AND BETAS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to make this comment for awhile, but i didn't have a google acc.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'll miss this blog.
    And everyone on it.
    I met a lot of friends here.
    And it was awesome donating to nms!
    I'll always remember this blog and the fun times and parties!
    ~fuzzhead <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you guys please reply what your worst concerns about being a nonmember on Animal Jam is? Thanks I really appreciate it!
    ~112750

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. R.I.P. Animal Jam Nonmember.

    On an attempt to bring the blog back up, it tumbled down, with the only solution being what brought it down in the first place. I feel sorry for you guys, good luck with school <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm gonna make a new blog almost exactly the same....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have read your blog since like... FOREVER but have never stirred the courage to write a comment. So... Here goes. I will not ask you to come back, I respect your descision. I will not stress over your return, as I know that you will make the right choice, whatever that may be. But, one thing I will do, if you choose to come back, I will wait with a smile. I will welcome you back. But as for now, I give my best wishes for you in school and with anything else you may need them for. Always welcoming you back-but your return is your choice, not mine, and I respect that,
    jaggarpup

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music