Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Reading Comments and Mail!

Hey hello how is everyone?
Uh so I thought it would be fun to go through some of our "great" hate (and just plain weird) comments and emails!
NOTE: Please don't get offended by this, I won't enclose any usernames, I just wanted to share..

----
so the first message:
"i wan to members"

Okay, so.. what? You wan to members? I don't know if we can do that for you.
-----
this riveting comment:
"YOUR RACIST OMG SAYING NM ONLY ITS MEMBERS AND NM I GET HAVING COLOR SHOP BAT OMG RLLY RAVIST"

... mm hmm.. k.
----
a lovely greeting:
"hola"

hola to you too
-----
this beautiful message:
"i want to be a mimber but i cant im a kid i have to type my moms email"

I'm sorry I can't help you there...
---

DON'T FORGET THIS LOVELY COMMENT:
"I'm gonna make a new blog almost exactly the same.... "

thanks, pal.
-----
and something that might actually mean something:
"a non members once said "EAGLES SOAR. LIONS ROAR, NON MEMBERS DESERVE MORE!" and i say Jam on my friend."

yes, jam on.


-=-

Thank you and don't forget to join us next time on "random posts of things because I'm bored"







12 comments:

  1. Lol that racist one tho! Last time I checked, Members wasn't a race..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Or "I wan to members". You want to what? "Members." "But..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. One time my friend invited a few people to her den to get the secret color and this one seal kept saying it was a hack and that she was going to hack them and that's how my friend got suspended from AJ... I have also gotten some weird things said to me on AJ. I was having ppl trade me offers for my purple spike and I'm like go ahead and this fox is like SCAM UR A SCAM and I was like what BC I had my spike on trade... Not another item. I asked her why she thought I was a scam and she just said "once you trade us the spike we are going to go into inventory and it's going to be like a founders or something cheap. I then realized that she may have been new because she called a founders hat cheap. I couldn't stop laughing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can i have a black long collar for free???
      im swaggerbro1234

      Delete
    2. When's your next non-member shop? I really want to go
      -Sweetsarcasam

      Delete
  4. Im going to share a story [Dont worry its really short.] There I was in Jamaa Township. It was quiet, too quiet [jk everyone was saying TRADE MEH!! Why cant they just trade other people instead of asking people to trade them. Sorry I got sidetracked.] and then this fox appeared and was all like IF U WANNA BE IN MAI MUSIC VIDEO MY DEN! Her den was locked, so I tried to buddy her. [She didnt accept] Finally I said " Your den is locked." snd she was like "Its for members ONLY! So I logged of.

    Another Story is when I was trying to make a clan. I thought it looked pretty good with all the nm stuff, so I went to the sarepia forest in hope of finding people for my clan. I said CLAN MY DEN! to advertise. Just then a pair of wolves said CLANNNNN and went to my den. Then almost instantly said THIS AINT A CLAN. And then I logged out. I know it sounds like Im a coward, but it was the best I could do with the stuff I had collected over 2013-2015. It stung


    -Sweetsarcasam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, animal jam should let you report someone for being unfair to nonmembers. Whats ur aj username, you sound like an awesome person, I couldn't care less if ur a member or a nonmember.

      Delete
  5. i wanna be a member so bad:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol. Its not rasist at all. Its theexact opposite. So many things in animal jam revolve arpund members, what no-one realizes is nonmembers earn things and acctually work hard toget things, while new Items just fall into the laps of members.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I read the first and second one:
    Copy and paste


    http://s5.pikabu.ru/images/big_size_comm/2014-10_2/14125987796154.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I saw somebody saying that "Eagles soar" thing in a nm protest (i joined in because it was funny)

    Wow I know this blog is pretty much dead anyway I'm going to post this

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music