Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Hello? Umm...

Hey, uhhh umm... long time no see, yeah?

Oh it's been forever since I've visited this old thing... I'm sure it's been a while for you guys too.

So how's everyone been? Good? I've been doing alright.... Track season started up forever ago, I used to be really good... then I seem to somehow receive exercise induced asthma. Not so good, that was sad.

But yeah, other than that life has been alright.

-Sorry just thought I'd give you all a little update-

Well so.. I don't play AJ anymore. I'm much to elderly, too busy, and much too stressed. Do you guys still play? I've thought about getting on and just reliving the good ol' days.....Never had time though, come to think about it... I haven't played in over 2 years...

Time does fly doesn't it?

I feel ancient typing this post, like something come back from the dead, maybe that's just what I'm doing. Haha, Idk, just thought I'd check up on everyone..

I still think about this ol' thing, man, those were good times, yeah? The donation parties, man, I remember when that was stress. Haha.

I hope you all had a nice holiday season, mine was good, really fun.

Geez, idk what I'm doing. Ha, most this post is just me rambling on, your probably getting bored... I just wanted to say hello.

-Until next time-
~Party

Just a little meme!

17 comments:

  1. Nice to see you visit us again OwlGirl!
    I hope you feel better and you're able to continue with track :-)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dudeeeee we miss you!!! its been years

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happened to getting new staff? :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww miss you and the blog </3
    What events did/do you run in track?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Made me sad...

    ReplyDelete
  7. i miss the blog. luckily it inspired me to write my own and dedicate it to both you and saraapril! my blog is:http://jesseandathiva.blogspot.com/ its also brand new!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss you all so very much :(. I remember the first party, I felt kinda strange being a member, but at least I was able to gift almost everything to the nonmembers. I still play, it just feels different without you all. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope comment moderation is on for this thing so you have to read it and post again... I now have a group called the N.M.R.S. (Non Member Rights Society), and I would like it if you would help us get it started. My jammer wall is basically where we meet, and I'm sure my co-leader, kidswhocarekid, will be glad to get you in. We collect donations by giving them to my second account, fizzlerat, a nonmember. I will be soon keeping track of donations on my jammer wall.

    ~sneezy77

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh hi,love your blog...oh hey,keep posting!i am in middle school and I still play!!anyways my user is Midnightrose00!! XI

    ReplyDelete
  11. You made great posts and our time come when we have to stop Animal Jam.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Revisiting this blog just makes me cry... :sad smile:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whenever I see NMs chanting 'Lions roar, eagles soar, non members deserve much more', i respond with 'Dogs howl, cats yowl, non members are not treated like fowl!' People then get unbelievably angry at me and will start saying stuff like 'Get the person chanting that!'

    ReplyDelete
  14. When I read this blog, even though it has not been updated in over a year, it brings me great joy that non members are appreciated on a site. I hope to read further posts by our beloved authors. That's all for now.

    -Felinejammer18

    ReplyDelete
  15. dang its been 2 years.. lol :x

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music