Saturday, October 25, 2014

WE'RE ALIVE!

Sorry for worrying you. XD

But, we're alive.

I'm just insanly busy... I have to read a TON for school at the moment and I'm freaking out that I won't get up to all my points for my goal. Aggggg

Anyway, how's your life? Mines good- going to party's house later *woop* They were going to come here but change of plans heheehe. Let's seeee.. the soccer season ended so that's that .-. I have to wait until april to play again D:

Aww remember this?
my comments tho harh harhahra


What do you want from this blog? Because we both aren't able on AJ too much anymore, what else would you like? I will continue to TRY and post old pics of animal jam but we don't have too much on my laptop so yeah. 
:)

8 comments:

  1. I don't know if anyone else noticed this,

    BUT NAFARIA IS STILL AN AUTHOR!

    AND SHE PLAYS AJ PRACTICALLY EVERYDAY!

    COULDN'T SHE DO SOMEHING?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm..... She has alot of work to do on her other blogs. I only have two blogs and seriously, its sooo hard to handle them won at a time..

      Delete
    2. That's true ... but a lot of the stuff she posts on the Whip could work here too. Maybe we could ask her about taking over this blog

      Delete
    3. Like the Polar Bear thing today. That would be PERFECT for this blog!

      Delete
  2. I agree, because she didn't post lately plus she has cool tricks though so I don't think it's much of a problem to her to keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN CUZ I AM NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF GARBAGE WHO SAYS THE SAMETHING AGAIN AND AGAIN. JUST IGNORE WHAT I SAID.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I"m not sure where nafaria went :P I'll make party text her or something. We are all busy nowdays.
    I honestly would make tricks but my mom is convinced that AJ gave us the virus (I believe it too..) so I'm not allowed on there anymore.
    As for lilyf1223456, my sister, she doesn't do much posting either. It's just nice to have her as an author in case something happens :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. School is so dreary, but I love gym class because I raced a football player boy and I won >:D

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music