Sunday, October 5, 2014

Looks like it's come to this....

Guys.We aren't softies. I told you we would remove annon comment. So guess what? NO MORE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS. I'm sorry to all of you who didn't abuse the privileges of anonymous comments,but you guys kept saying inappropriate things... so I guess. No more anonymous comments.



Well... unless you can learn to be a mature, proper, and responsible person. No more comments from anonymous users.

No more swearing, being rude, inappropriate, etc.  Or we will ban you from the blog.
Got it?



Image
To all you swears out there! This gif is dedicated to you! Please enjoy! :)



- A irritated partyanimalzz

5 comments:

  1. Hey, Party! I'm the author of Animaljamgoodtimes.blogspot.com a nonmember friendly blog. I grew up in a non-cursing family, and I would like to help sort out the blog and make it more nonmember ness and less rants, so I volunteer as an author! You might want to ask Naffy about me, we are buddies in AJ!

    Have a good day

    -Suzi00

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I am a Non-Member on AJ, and I was wondering if you could post more furniture tricks? The furniture tricks are my most favorite part on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MEMBERS ARE SOOOO MEAN! I told my friend that I gotta change my country and all so I won't be available for a few days because our country is getting type of like in bad times and 3 arctic wolves said: "I hope you get killed already in there, Bunny." JUST IMAGINE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music