Monday, April 29, 2013

Sorry

I'm deeply sorry for not announcing the winners, of both contests and the donater of the month. I've been busy with homework, I have a country report slide show, testing, and other stuff due at school. I'm thining I'll announce the winners on wednesday the 1st, does that sound okay? It would be the perfect time for the donater of the month. I think that will be a fair date. Anyways, I would post it tommorrow but I have the country report slide show due the next day. (I know I keep putting things off) But I'll try my best to post about it on wednesday. If I don't, be sure to check on past posts you might find a few posts that you haven't ever seen.  Thats all for now Thanks for all your help!!! -partyanimalzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music