Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Okay wow..

No this post isn't about donating or shopping, but something I find offensive to the fellow non-members (i will be one in about 3 days).
 
The part highlighted in red BUGS ME!!!!!!!! It is probably a little better than the non members could make, be did you have to point it out? Another topic about some comments... one asked why are non-members so special? To tell you the truth, non-members truly AREN'T the special ones! That's why we want to help out and make them feel special! Sorry if this hurt anyone, but members are the special ones, paying for membership! I pay with membership WITH MY OWN MONEY!!!! So please don't complain, and remember to NEVER do this members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can afford membership but my paremnts wont let me have it. DX but I am really happy I have this blog to turn too for when I need coloured items!

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music