Saturday, May 11, 2013

URGENT!!!!!!

Okay hi jammers... umm big problem here. I, pupp1266, the donation counter and collecter is about to be a non-member. So members, send your donations to lilyf123456 instead. I REPEAT:
SEND THEM TO LILYF123456 INSTEAD!!!!
Due to this, when you donate say FOR NON MEMBERS! I repeat tell her its for the NON MEMBERS!

Everyone has to get this message! So tell anyone you know that donates!!!!!! By the time I'm back to being the collector, I will TELL YOU!! So don't go sending your donations to me!



NEW STORE ALSO: EPICNONMEMB


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My sister decided to take the job instead, that way I can go on her account! I'm KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. The epicnonmemb thing wont work no account exist.

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music