Wednesday, May 1, 2013

And here are the winners!

Now everyone drum roll please these are your winners for the den design contest and the poem contest....

The den winner goes to AJ's one and only......... SIRHAPPYVIKING!!!!
Next the poem contest winner goes to........ NAFARIA9!!! (Nafraia9 you are member please give that donation to some non member if you can please)     

Those are all the winners for now keep jamming and donating!!   

Ps. Sirhappyviking I will make you a post about your den tomorrow so If you're wondering where it is just wait please. pss. Sirhappyviking buddy me please. 

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I have some of my own features in my den like a chimney and a duvet for the bed! I'll buddy you as soon as I get on a laptop.

    Comment from a tablet.

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music