Saturday, September 20, 2014

A Fresh Start

Hey everyone! Party here with some news!

Hey everyone, it's good to finally get on a computer! I haven't been on one in weeks! I'd just like everyone to know, that I'm putting all these rants, hatred and stuff behind me. I don't want to deal with this sick drama anymore.

Second of all, we have 101 followers! Now, I would host a party, but with limited computer access, I can't. So I'll just thank-you all for being such kind people.

Anywho, life is pretty good! I've been doing Cross-Country for  my school sport, and I'm one of the top five fastest girls on my team! I'm also team captain! I can run a mile in about eight minutes, and I can run two in about 17.

So yeah, it's been a good couple of weeks for me.


Anywho, now it's time for today's trick!

These tricks are some of my Halloween selection. These are the wolf editions!
1) The Rowdy Raccoon 
 What you need:
1 Raccoon hat
1 Silver glove
1 Ribbon Scarf
  2) The Shooting Star
1 Mech Angel Wings
1 Star hat
1 Ribbon Scarf
3) Fall-Tastic
1 Head Flower
1 Candy necklace


Hope you enjoyed the post!
-Partyanimalzz

10 comments:

  1. That's great, my school just started Cross Country as well. Unfortunately I can't be in it, due to my knee problem and I'm the slowest girl in the whole grade XD but I'm a really fast biker. I hate school (all public places, I get extremely distressed o-o), but might as well make the best of it. I don't really have time to garden or go exploring anymore, but wish for weekends!
    Fresh start! *breathes fresh air*
    ~a happy fuzzy Cloudswift

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall try my hardest to get the items i need, and even add a little bit of my own. Nice Costume ideas! :D -AppleBlaze

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that this blog is going back to how it used to be, before all of the drama.
    Congrats on being one of the fastest girls on your cross country team. I could never do that, I am a slow runner, X3.
    Cant wait to try these outfits out on my pets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥♡fuzzhead Peace, Love, and UNICORNS!!♥♡September 21, 2014 at 8:29 AM

    :D
    I'm glad there's a fresh start <3
    Fuzzhead iz happeh
    (I'll probably comment like i used to, now... i didnt wanna get cought up in the drama)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Now lets hope the idiots who start drama out there stop. You know who you are, even though I don't know you :P
    -fam
    p.s. THIS IS MY OPINION DONT YELL AT ME PLZ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaaaaay! Fresh start!! I can smell the freshness already! :OOO Love the outfits! I love this blog, I'm very glad to see it isn't going all crazy anymore! Keep up the great work, guys!
    -A very huge fan of the AJNM, Girlslovekittens :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That is fast the fastest I can run a mile is 10 minutes. How I know? In P.E our weekly tests are running a mile as fast as you can

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teehee party is pretty fast
      The fasted I ever did TWO was 14 minutes XDD I was like a ninja that day... my fasted mile is like 7:01 or something

      Delete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music