Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Stuff

Not sure if anyone saw my post... cause it was covered, but I was wondering if you guys would want to see some crafts occasionally on this blog as an extra? Go to my old post for more info...


IF YOU PLAY CHICKEN SMOOTHIE LOOK HERE! IF YOU DON'T, I RECOMMEND PLAYING IT'S AWESOME

Okay, so many of us people like to write- and as you know on CS there is a place where they feature art! A bunch of us were thinking that we could do a really awesome idea for WRITING FEATURES! If you like that, go here- comment and vote on the poll!
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2460133

If it is approved it could change a lot in how people appreciate writing :) I am watermelonyum11 on there if you have any questions or comments- or you can just comment here :D !!!! 

Please note, the idea forum itself is posted by someone else but it was mainly created by me, and others contributed~

11 comments:

  1. f u
    partyanimalzz to lazy to sign in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, imposting has became a regular thing now days... . sigh.

      Delete
  2. Hahha what? Impostering gone wrong. Reasons why?

    -Party is my cousin and would never say things like that to me
    -She doesn't swear or intend it to anyone!
    -Partyanimalzz ALWAYS USES CORRECT WORDS! You used the wrong type of "to" on the first one
    -She would've been in school at the time you posted this...

    Yeah, you are really bad at impostering to be honest with you XDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly think imposters are wasting their time. If you don't like us- just leave, you don't need to use bad words or say mean things!
    You know why? Because their is a little *delete* button all admins of this blog can use on your comments! We can also delete anon comments for good, so I would watch out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. Haha, you are so dumb sometimes.
      Sure I could see this coming out of them (don't explode on me) they wouldn't admit it!

      Would you say that to someones FACE? Well, what I would say back is *delete* *evil laughs*

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    5. CAN YOU NOT READ?
      You just broke all of our comment rules in one bundle of comment. No swearing- no impostering (done in OTHER COMMENTS BUT STILL YOU WERE ALL OF THESE)- no rudeness.

      Basically when you post these you make me happy because I can dramatically and evilly press delete XDDD

      Delete
    6. XD dramatically!! Good one pup. Yes I have come back to this blog because I decided to only log on DURING holidays ^^

      -fam

      Delete
  4. Pupp, you play CS too? Cool, I do! It's a pretty awesome game! :D
    -ca1412

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music