Monday, July 20, 2015

More Random Stuff.

Pssst.... don't forget to read the post below this, and vote on the poll on the side of the blog!


Since it's almost halloween (lol not really.) well actually, Halloween is the next "big holiday"... 
anyone remember my den from a few years ago when it looked like this? Ah, good times. Also I *think* I was a non member at this point, so this goes to show that NM's can decorate their dens good if they get the right stuff.

What's the longest time you ever spent decorating your den?

I remember my arctic wolf XDD
Such cute much wow


-pupp1266
P.S. if I ever get onto my other computer, expect loads of old pictures.. .



3 comments:

  1. Ive been decorating my non member den for months now. no joke, I dont have all the items yet. Im making my dena big non member plant house, but I dont have all the plants I want, so Im still decorating. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a perfectionist with decorating and every little detail has to be perfect Im even trying to perfect this comment anyway it's hard to say I really have to get the Right things so my longest was probably that I had to get yelled at by my parent to stop playing/decorating and it takes me a long time to do it right

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music