Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring Donation Time/ Author try outs!/ Photo contest winners!

Hey NMM's!  How are you this lovely Tuesday?
I'm on spring break fore a whole week :D
So, I'll have lots of time to post!


Anyways now for what this post is suppose to be about... XP

We have another spectacular donation time! Pupp made this banner for it, please come!


If you can't see it, here is the information:

When: Saturday, April 5th
Time: 9:00 am AJ Time
Where: Nonmembercool's den (It's a new store!)

Now I have another mater of business .....

AUTHOR TRYOUTS!

Here's the rules:

We'd like you to post at least once a week.
YOU MUST HAVE GOOD WRITING SKILLS. (Put periods, commas, etc)
You must not use short hand! (Short hand is stuff like: U, Y, BTW, etc)
Post stuff related to non members. (For instance: tricks, tips, stories etc)
You must not post parties. That is mine and pupp's job!
You will not have clearance to the non member stores. 
This is a privilege, abuse it, and it will be taken away. 


I know this may sound mean, but it is taken VERY seriously.

So If you like to be an author here's what you need and do:
Requirements:
Have blogger account and email
Trustworthy
Uses proper english
Can post once a week
Form:
User:
Status (member or non member):
Why I should be an author:
Then a good example of a post you would post to our blog, with a tip, story, or anything else you have to share.
Email to nmmovement@gmail.com

PHOTO CONTEST WINNERS!

I pleased to announce the winners for the photo contest! Here are the winners for each of the categories:

Humor: The winner is... Wolfhead!

Wolfhead won by sending in this picture: 

 

Nature Winner: Wolfez! Wolfez, won by sending in this fabulous picture!

                                                       Wow! Nice picture wolfez!


Art/Hobbies Winner: Wolfez! Again!  Wolfez won by sending in this AWESOME picture!
                              

Where'd you learn how to draw like that!? I want to learn how to draw like that!

Alright guys I'll send/trade your prizes later today! 


Anyways Bye!







7 comments:

  1. Yay donating time!! *sees the time its at* -.- 9 in the morning... urg. why does everything have to be so early? I am on spring break, and i'd like to sleep in. *reads rest of post* Author tryouts. Cool. wait, blogger. never mind... *reads on* wolfie! lol *reads more* cool nature pic! *reads a bit more* 0.0 TEACH ME HOW TO DRAW LIKE THAT! XD well, ok then lol
    -fam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! :D Thank you! Lol, and I teach myself o3o I have always loved to draw since I was young. Try using shapes and look at pictures of anatomy of whatever animal :D
    And I'd like to become an author: I own a blog but would love to post on this! (No certain time, once a week)
    Okay, here it goes!
    wolfez
    Member
    My best buddy is non member! I love trying to help others. I own a blog, if you want to check out my grammer, etc,. (ajhowlblog.blogspot.com)
    I'll email you ASAP!
    ~wolfez

    ReplyDelete
  3. User:24lovefancy
    Status (member or non member):Member
    Why I should be an author:I love non members and helping them. I love to make a non members day spark up by giving them colored items!

    ReplyDelete
  4. User: wolfhead73601
    Status (member or non member): Member
    Why I should be an author: I could try to post as often as possible, but if I'm inactive for a bit, them that means that I am a bit busy or cannot post. And, you suggested that I try out for this :3
    I would post certain nm tricks I came up with

    Thanks if I could be an author!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NONMEMBERCOOL'S DEN IS JAMMER NOT FOUND!! I CANT GET IN :C

    ReplyDelete
  6. user: jammer01275 (you know me still as youaremytrueluv98)
    status: Member, it wont last very long any more though.
    Why: I've always Dreamt to be a blog author.Its been my dream ever since 2013.I have my own blog, But I don't like it, No one views it :C.
    I wold post NM outfits that are so cute! (I'm a fashion Freak on AJ) And some season and holiday inspired den looks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait, aren't we supposed to Email you our Author Audition? I did...

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music