Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Party Time!!

I PUPP1266 DECLARE......

WE HAVE AN EPICLY AWESOME AMAZING PARTY!!!!! CELEBRATING OUR 20- AMAZING- FOLLOWERS!!

Some followers have been with us for a long long time.  I am sending/trading all our followers a gift! So.. if you haven't gotten a gift within umm.. TODAY- tell me in the comments. Some people followed with a google+ account, and I don't know their animal jam username. Comment that too please (if you are one of those people)!!

The party date and time.. is not yet decided. Due to partyanimalzz computer being broken, times vary. I reallly want her to come, considering she will be a non member probably by the time the party takes place. 

1 comment:

  1. I have been following a few months and dont have a gift. I am non member so we will have to trade my username is cubscout9

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music