Sunday, September 1, 2013

New Month = New updates

Hiya NMMS! Party here, and welcome to September. I have some new updates about the blog and some questions I need to answer. So here it goes:   


Question Time!!!

1. How do I become an NM store? One does not become a Nm store. The Nm stores pupp and I own are accounts we created and both know the passwords too. We add donations, give donations and so on. If you'd like to create an NM store. I'll be more then willing to create you an account where you can add your own donations. You can email me, or find me on animal jam if you want one. 

2.When will you update the pages? I've decided to just make the NM closet page like a clothing order page. We have almost everything (That's not rare) Simply comment saying what you want. Then we will say if we have it or not. If we do we'll trade it to you.

The Clothing tricks page is kinda hard. There aren't really a lot of clothing tricks. I was thinking pupp and lilyf and I would make outfits and display them on there. If you have any ideas for outfits or tricks comment please!     

_____________________________________________________________________________________


THE WINNER FOR DONATIONS!!!!

EKJAMA3000!!!!!! CONGRATS! -Your prize will be sent -   Keep Donating jammers!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Banner!    Will someone be willing to make a banner for AJNM?  It will be a contest! :D  Enter your entries at nmmovement@gmail.com    
________________________________


Random funniness  





9 comments:

  1. Hi
    Today in the adventure a fox said:
    Non members are just too jealous
    Sadly, couldn't take a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better make sure you don't send the prize to ekjama2000. Maybe you did cause I didn't receive it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent my banner...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you get my entry?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone here please please check out my site www.koolkidzbiz.com I am doing a scary bat wings contest its really easy remember to join the club, comment, and share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It says Future Home of Something Cool whenever I try to look at it...

      Delete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music