Saturday, September 14, 2013

News

I have some very important news today jammers. Pupp1266 has a lot of homework as many of you know, and  that is no need to freak out and scream at her about. We do care about this blog, but it may be time to take a small break. This is  not the End.  


"The end is not the end, nor is it the beginning but it is what you make of it."      
                                                          -Partyanimalzz         

I made this quote :D I kinda like it. What do you think?
Anyways, a break may be in order, I will post as much as possible jammers. This BLOG WILL CONTINUE. There is no need to drop the F bomb at me and pupp, we are all mature people and we have no use for swear or 'bad' words. Until I get the time to post....   


PARTY ON!!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. wolfgirl8777 here
    :( no more anomussy comments! (sorry can't spell that well) thats terriable. :( :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music