Sunday, September 8, 2013

RULES.

Sometimes we forget the rules here at this blog; here they are.

1) Do NOT spam me with jam a grams asking when a store is open. The stores are ALWAYS open. Just place your orders in the wishlist page.
2) Please, don't take too much advantage of our stores and their stuff. We might be changing the system soon so you guys need to take us seriously. We WILL NOT just give away the stuff if you do this.
3) Don't comment rude stuff because of not posting. I'd like to see you post every day when YOU are in two honors classes at school with hours of homework =-=
4) Sometimes, we post boring stuff like this. Do not complain about it or we might as well just stop posting all together- no joke.
5) Last rule, please bear with me.  I love it when you guys suggest ideas and all, but please don't keep bugging me about it. We will NOT post about your birthday and all that stuff.


NOTICES:
 
  • It has been raining since 4PM last night- NO JOKE. It has not stopped. So yeah, I will be on a lot today due to not being able to go outside.
  • We are taking these rules very serious this time, considering some people on here are really starting to bug us (no fingers will be pointed)
  • I got into an advanced math club.. yay. I didn't apply for it, I just kinda... ended up in it. So yeah, even MORE homework.
  • If I/we block you, it is for reasons that are private and will NOT be talked over comments. If you have a problem- email us ( partanimalzzparty@gmail.com or pupp1266dogs@gmail.com OR nmmovement@gmail.com) 

7 comments:

  1. Goood Rules. Now listen I'm not trying to take people away from your blog but.....

    I have a new blog called the animal jam weekend. since its new u minght have serach for it alot.

    videomaker123456 (a.k.a wolfgirl8777)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job in the math!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a question, when will the banners be due?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing wrong with a larger batch of math homework! :)


    Just kidding. There is a lot wrong with more homework. "-"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, QuinnTheCat. You are totally right about the math homework thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what more homework is.Each day i get Language Arts, Math and Reading. Also i noticed you still have the august donations up :.|

    Camp2014

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is a new code!!!!!!!!! AJBDAY3



    -magicpenguin112

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music