Friday, September 27, 2013

News

NEWS!!!!!!!!   

Un-Fair AJ 
Nonmembers of jamaa. Aj is becoming less and less fair for nonmembers. I mean it was unfair at first but now it's just out of line!!!!!    
You can't use the chat bar any more and look at the item difference!   


 
CREDIT TO KINYONGA!


This is so unfair!!! I understand members paid money but can't non members get a little too?   Anyways...   

______________________________________________________________________________  

New Nm Trick/item  


New trick: Study Hall  
  
This cozy little study area is quite nice don't you think? It's complete with a desk, books, and a recycling can for any mess ups. Dosen't it look nice next to my vast collection of owls?  

New Item: 
A new non member item that can be won in the phantom portals! If you don't know where to find any there is on next to the jamaa derby game!  Id=f you capture up to five phantoms you can win a fat phantom!!  

________________________________________________________ 

New signature! 

Pupp, lilyf, and I made new signatures for when we post: And here's mine! what do y'all think? **Note if you are a new author will make you one**  

IMG_1726.JPG  
Okay it's not the geatest. But it was fun making it! We made it with  pupp1266's Unkown grapes it her yard. She apprently  didn't relize she had had grapes!  

____________________________________________________ 

RANDOM FUNNIES!  

  


All I have to say to this is: ME 

3 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me? That's well really sad.. I mean like animal jam has already done enough for members but now even canceling more non-member freedom? I was wondering if I had a glitch because my chat arrow wasn't on but now I know why.. I go on brb a lot so now I can't even see what my friends are talking about! But even less clothing and den items.. I was a member before for my purpleflora account so I have enough spaces. Wait I am going to check on aj to see if anything is different.. ~about 5 minutes later~ I still have spaces,thankfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wheres da contest?
    -wolfhead73601

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, too! I thought my computer was broken when I saw the gray chat arrow... I was O.K. with members getting more stuff, but I feel objected when they TAKE AWAY non-member stuff. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music