Sunday, January 26, 2014

40,000 Views + News + OutFit Trick

HI NMM's! I have some news to tell you today!

40,000 Views!


We got 40,000 views! Thats a great accomplishment and it was all possible thanks to you guys! Thank-you for telling everyone about this little blog and viewing!  

NEWS

I have some good news and bad news for you today. 

First for the bad news.  

I've recently found out many people are quitting. It's sad to hear so many wonderful jammers are quitting for reasons being people's greed. Aj now days is full of it, greed on top of greed. There seems to be no escape from it, and soon the whole world will be full of it. Now who wants to live in a world full of "I wants" and Stealing, Scamming etc?  Exactly No body. 

Anywho now for more cheerful news.

 Our first birthday party is coming up soon for ajnm! And it's going to be epic. We don't yet have an invatation yet but we'll have one soon! So keep you eyes pealed!





OUTFIT

Today I found a pictute of my penguin wearing a rather cute outfit. It could be used for any animal of course but it looks really cute on penguins. Anymoo Here's it's name: "Icy Blue."


                              Cool huh? It's really simple and it looks nice plus it's cheap!

                                                Here's all you need: 1x Scarf



Random FUNNINESS!!

 Here I'll sing mine for you! "DUN DUUUUUN DUN DUN DUUUNN LALALALLA DUN DUN DUN!!!" XD
 I certainly do love walls
 Thats right.


 That is the greatest cat face Ever. PERIOD



And yeah  :)




8 comments:

  1. 40,000 views! :D And I love that last one picture thing, where it says "When I see the waitress bringing someone else their food and I ordered first." Since I love food.... That is totally me. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. And I love your signature!

      Delete
    2. That happened to me once . . . actually I was at a place and I ordered my dessert and they said it would take a while so my family and I was like "ok . . ." then we saw the dessert being delievered to another table and a moment later the staff came up and were like, "Umm . . . We're sorry but we accidently gave your dish to another table . . ." XD

      Delete
  2. Ahahhahaha!!! Dem funnies were hilarios! XD I love this blog and congrats on teh views! Maybe someday a million! But, yeah! Cobgrats and goodbye! --Ambert--

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an idea:
    We can use a currency I made up called NM credits. You can earn them by doign things on AJ and the blog such as helping an NM get an item they want. And when you have enough you can trade in NM credits for prizes in an NM credit shop and theres a huge prize that costs a lot of NM credits. It's a rare nm item :D
    -wolfhead73601

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that idea but seeing how she posted about how so many Jammers were being greedy how do we know this idea will work out? I mean can't people just lie?

      Delete
    2. maybe they can only eb earned when someone is watching them do it? and they have to say the username of who they helped? and then the NM team and others that would help set this up would ask if they actually helped them?
      -wolfhead73601

      Delete
  4. XD The-the-the post where it was like "That awkward moment where you're at a friend's house and their parent starts screaming at them and you're like, ' That's a nice wall'" XD I'm laughed so much!

    - Bunny Funny Sunny Jammer

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music