Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Den Design 2#

Whats up NMM's? I have another Den Design for you it's called:

"SCREAMING BLUE!" 

Anymoo... Here's what it looks like!
 
What do you think? It's a restaurant design, and yes all it's peices are available in the stores!  
Now I got some questions on how I do this: 
Question 1# How do you take a screenshot of the whole den?: It's really easy, I know some people who use I glitch to do this I don't. How is that possible you ask! Well see I just go to "Buy a Den." Then I select the small den and it shows a map of it then I take a picture! Then after a few various tweaks it turns out like this! I also take a picture of the furniture then remove the back ground! Oh the wonderful world of editing! :).  



Well I guess thats not a lot of questions XD 


Anymoo!  Party it up! 












6 comments:

  1. That looks epic! I love the color scheme! Maybe I'll try it out X3

    ~Silver

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that den trick! And I like your signature a lot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! ^-^ I was wondering what other color schemes I should use. What do you all think? Or any specific themes like a home or a zoo etc. Anymoo, I really like doing them and they help me with my interior designing. (Since that's what I want to do when I'm an adult.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! It must take a really long time.

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music