Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Winner is....

The winner of our "Righty or Lefty" contest is....... *drumroll please*









24lovefancy!!!!

She got all the answers correct on her first shot! (Unless nafaria is left handed which I am unaware of..)  You will be sent (or traded?) your prizes whenever I decide to come on XP

Here's the correct answers:
Pupp:left
party:right
lily:right
nafaria:right

ding ding ding!
Yup I'm a lefty ^.^ People who've known me for a while will know that by now. But then again I have a friend in real life that I've known for 2 years and she found out last week hahaha...
Anyways... CONGRATS! And thank you to everyone that entered :)
New contest will be posted later today or tomorrow afternoon.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats, 24lovefancy! :D
    And that's cool, Pupp, about being a lefty! I've always wanted to be a lefty... For some strange reason... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that contest went by pretty fast XD
    Congratulations 24lovefancy! So yeah... bye.
    ~wolfpaws4330~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a lefty aswell! :)

    Lucky Stronghorse

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also a lefty!!!!

    -magicpenguin112

    ReplyDelete
  5. D: I lost my worn ;-; -snow1334111

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music