Wednesday, January 15, 2014

One more?

We need one more follower till 70! WOOOOOOOOOOOooo!


Okay, I have been gone for a while and it's cause I'm getting INSANE amounts of homework I have to do like 8 worksheets in ONE CLASS today! No joke- you can ask lilyf123456.
 Party tells me "  I was so worried you got assinated or something
since I hadn't talked to you in so long" that is a direct quote from our google chat today XP


Okay guys BIG NEWS... ajnm is very very very close to it's first bithday- March 2, 2014!! We are going to have a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE party! I hope your prepared! (it might not be exactly march second cause that's my sisters birthday)

So if you bothered to read all this comment your comment with the word... flubbermuffin (that's what lilyf calls me... its a huge fat person made out of muffin. BTW I'm not fat)

6 comments:

  1. Yay! It would be awesome if you could have 70 followers in only a year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 70 followers! Woo-hoo! And happy early birthday, AJNM! My birthday is right aroundthat time too! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang on...
    YOU'VE JUST GOT 70 FOLLOWERS!!!!
    WOO-HOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for getting 70 followers! You guys deserve it! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait til the party! im gonna come all NM-ish AND ill give out a free nm item to everyone who comes to the party :3
    -wolfhead73601

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music