Sunday, February 2, 2014

A Nice Jammer Story

Hi NMM's I have a nice story for today. \

First my story.

So today while my side account I wanted to get my side account a heart locket.
My side account doesn't have a lot on it, but it has a few things.
So I put some things on trade and danced in Jamaa, saying "Trade me blue heart locket!"
This member arctic wolf came up, she said "Put more on trade." I did so but only a few more things.
One of the items I had on my trade was a purple heart locket.
Then the arctic wolf said "Unfair trader -.-" and left.  I just sat their an stared at the screen in dismay. A purple heart locket is worth blue right now that is. You can both purchase them, for equal prices at the store.

I kept asking until I kind fox finally gave me one. I thanked her so many times, and she shared a bit of her story with me...


Her Story

She said: "I Gave you that heart locket because when I was nm no one gave me the colored items I wanted."
"I bought that heart locket for you. Cause every needs colors."

I smiled at her story and she smiled back.
Then she said a quote I shall never for get.

"I did good when nobody else was."


I hope she knows somewhere out there in the world that she is appreciated for what she did! 

Here player card: 
 
Thanks Peachy2442 your so kind! 


Thanks for listening to my story and I hope you all have a happy febuary 2nd or an amazing Superbowl sunday! Who are you voting for?

I personally don't care. But if I had to pick one, Seahawks. 


Anyways!
Bye!



3 comments:

  1. remember trhe points thing? well, i got almost everyone to hop in jamaa township for nm rights!!
    -fuzzheadlola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Peachy! She looks like an AWESOME jammer. Once when I was NM, I was trading for colored butterfly wings. I traded them RARE BOW AND ARROWS for colored BUTTERFLY WINGS and they declined. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can u add me owner of blog? Im a member, but i feel like im a nm D: today i saw a nm being treated unfairly it made me mad. Im pinky522 PS. This is the only blog that seems to listen to meh

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music