Thursday, February 6, 2014

New NM Update!

Hey NMM's I'm here to announce amazing news! A new update has arrived to jamma, there up sides and down sides, But so many amazing upsides that the downsides really don't matter.

First new thing, is nms can have multiple small dens!!
What!? I know right, it's so amazing!!!

 Image of my two small dens, now we can have lots of different themed dens!!!


Second new thing:
Nm's can have the sunken ship den!! 
Along with put items in it!

Here are the nm underwater items!!


Credit to Nafaria9 for the pictures,

I hope you all enjoy the new update!
~Party

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VISIT MY DEN FOR IDEASA FOR CUSTOMIZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SCRWAMING WITH HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am stilled sad they ruined free chat.. D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. wolfpaws4330 SO HAPPY OMGFebruary 6, 2014 at 4:06 PM

    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDD
    ~wolfpaws4330~

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay!I have a underwater den!come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool Update for the underwater den.
    Everyone knows the evidence Eagles will be for members

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I LOVE THIS UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE! THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU AJHQ!

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music