Sunday, February 23, 2014

Donation Time was... AMAZING

Thank you all so so so so so so so so sosososososososososososososo ooooooooooooooooooo much! The winner this month was...

WOLFHEAD!!! (yes there's numbers but I"m too lazy to find em.) Wolfhead donated 135 things!  Yes, 135!!!!!!!!!
I have a VERY special prize(s) for you. First, you win 10 points for donating a beta pillow AND an unrare worn. (these items are not for sale but will probably be contest gifts to keep it fair). And me, lilyf, and party will send you a prize!

Here's the rest of the totals:
Wolfhead:135  (10 points earned!)
pink200330: 63  (9 points earned!)
fuzzheadlola: 59  (8 points earned!)
blueberryB: 45
shiverbreeze: 12
jam52099: 8
surf4life123: 2
Heartless9: 1
 aleaj: 1

Wow. Lots of donaters this time! Keep it up! People were all like *cries like end of world* when we had to end. (mainly pinky lol) I like that additude! Yes, crying is good! XD it means you care for us!!!


Now to a more serious matter. I call it "the circle of donations" it's where someone trades one item for another item, then takes the item they got and trades that to us, and over and over. We aren't gaining ANYTHING from you guys doing that- and we are smart enough to realize. When we notice- we stop counting your donations so I'm just letting you all know.





11 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE THE PRIZES ESP. THE DRAGON GLOVE! It was my dream item!!!! thank you so much! and I'll b sure to earn more nm rares and betas if I can :3
    -wolfhead73601

    ReplyDelete
  2. -KEEPS CRYING LIKE THE END OF THE WORLD OVER AND OVER-
    Okie I'm done :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I didn't think I did donate so many things.Donation was so much fun it was my first time and I really enjoyed it. Yay for non members! Does happy dance I sings for non member XD
    Blueberryb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a lot more to donate, but I couldn't stay on many longer. Is there a way a can finish my donations?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Wolfhead and everyone else!!!!! :D :D (Sorry, I couldn't I had to go to church.) But that's a TON of donations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not an early riser, but I would surely get up early on a weekend for this! :D
    Yay! So many donations! Sorry I wasn't there till the end.

    ~Shiverbreeze

    P.S Heartless9 is actually my storage account. I logged on to that one because I ran out of stuff on my Shiverbreeze account, then suddenly remembering about the red leg pads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made a nonmember store because u inspired me that non members do matter! When u have donation hour, (plz have it on a weekend!) I will donate everything on the store.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 326 donations! That's a lot! When is the next one?

    ~surf4life123

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music