Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Fun Post!

10,000 VIEWS I KNEW WE COULD DO IT!!!!
Today is just a mix of random stuff, first up, a sad comment I found on animal jam spirit:

Well, now I'm a nonmember, hope no one unbuddies me...
It's kind of sad how people leave you just because you lose your membership


That is such a sad comment! Don't EVER delete someone for being a non member.. that is just wrong. That's like me deleting partyanimalzz, seriously she's my own cousin I wouldn't ever do that!
There was a few reply comments:
Why should peeps hangout only if you're a member? Do they understand what it's like to be a non-member? I find that very sad, too. Such mean friends... 


No buddy will unbuddy chu just becuz your a non-member........ If they do, wut a mean buddy o.o

I hope you guys think the same as the reply comments, it IS mean! Please don't delete non member buddies! That is just cold 

Now for... DONATION TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't you just love it!? Hahha Woah........ the font just changed O_O Thanks for the new donators! We wouldn't be here without you!! Grr the font is being annoying. Not to mention, I saw a new donater today in my mail.. I'll film possibly again later. 

Now a special thing nafaria9 made for non members
Inline image 1 
Just a little mini beach- although I think the towel in this image is member.

2 comments:

  1. Its sad that jammer will unfriend just because they non-member now. Its almost the same thing like being un-rare.~;'*~;'*~ Yay new donators! :D Good job for 10,000 views ~;'*~;'*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sad the non members I only delete Are the ones that have been gone for a while or if I meet with some important person

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music