Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Other Jammer's Tips and Tricks

Welcome to today's post where I will be featuring some amazing tricks!    Sent in by jammers around the globe, now here they are!!!!!                  




 
This trick was created by HERSHEY87! A corner kitchen trick! \
Thanks Hershi!   


  \
                                         This trick is called "The Great Wall of Plushies"
                                             Thank-you char33 for sending in this lovely piece
                 

                                               
 
Gracais Koalaguiz, for making this trick. Isn't it cool? The selves match  the couch color i think that's really creative! Thus I give it it's trick name= Colorful couches!    

   

This mini Office was sent it by Dolphin91051! Thanks for the pic!   
  

And last but not least the stair way bedroom! Sent in by Kianna76! Thanks :D  



Want to send in more ideas? Send em' to nmmovement@gmail.com or comment here! 

15 comments:

  1. I did send mine, but you never did anything. You know what I mean pupp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw I posted that :3..... I never get credit anymore D:

      Delete
    2. Why do you keep unadding me after I add you? After I go offline you unadd me D:

      Delete
  2. Awww....you didn't publish my mini beach. Oh well. I guess you were to busy to hear me on AJ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'd love it if you'd add my mini beach onto the post. It's in my den-and please, pretend the towel in non-member!

      Delete
    2. Sorry Nafaria. We are very busy! What you need to do is send me a million JAGS or yell in my face. XP

      Delete
  3. I did great wall of plushies once and also made great wall of toys :3 And mini office when I had a cop company XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, the names of the lions!

    Black: Jeff
    White twins: Justin and Matilda. I switched some up.
    Blues: Bob the 1st and Bob the 2nd
    Greens: Chelsea and Barbara
    Brown: Carly
    Reds: Bill and Will
    Yellow: Archibald
    Purples: Jerry and Logan
    Pink: George

    ReplyDelete
  5. Srry my plushie's got scammed
    HORRIBLE I KNOW.
    -you know who (voldemort)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yellow: Fred
    Pink: Lily
    Blue/brown: Ashley and Hubert
    Black: Nancy
    Names of lions #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. TO THE BLOG AUTHORS/ADMINS. OK the new non member lovers well I have become an author for that and I was wonderin if I could become an admin. I would like to change the blog design a bit because it is kinda hard to read. If I was promoted to be an admin I would not delete anyone' posts and would just change the design a little it for it to be easier to read. For a taste of my work I have my own blog: animaljamfrombehindthescenes.blogspot.com, the header is thanks to geckoguy. I also have another blog: animaljamanthems.blogspot.com I do have another blog but it is under renovation.

    cubscout9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's quite unfair for the the other authors.Also you just became an author yesterday but I do agree with the changing font of the letters and maybe adding tabs in the website.

      Delete
  8. pupp1266 and partyanimalzz thanks so so so so so so so much for posting mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    from:Kianna76

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sent an email to you guys today of den tips :3

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music