Thursday, July 25, 2013

How our stores fill up..

You guys have to remember, it's not easy getting donations to the stores (unless you are ninja like me), so if you say that your item isn't in the store 5 minutes after you sent it.. watch these videos, maybe you will change your additude!

This first one is the process of accepting all the donations, and NONE OF IT IS SPEEDED UP!! I warned you, I'm like a ninja.  Partyanimalzz has seen me do this before, she was pretty impressed XD When I watched this video over I was like.. whaaaaat. I'm like, "I can't do it THAT fast.. can I?!"

The next one, is filling up our stores.. BOB WE KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!!!!!! (watch the whole thing).. my computer spazzed and it ended unexpectedly
 
NOw.......... THE LAST ONE!!!!! You guys have to watch the whole thing to understand our jokes :P




7 comments:

  1. Wow....that's a lot of donations! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know this is completely off topic, but my blog is:

    swiftwolvesaj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah I love the end of the last one.......................................................................................................... hahaha I'm so hyper I'm commenting about my OWN blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i saw one of my donations in the vid XD plz make more contests!
    -wolfhead73601

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you do that! Sometimes all I could see was a blur! Yay my donations are in the video!

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music