Thursday, June 19, 2014

Bai Guys. :(

Sorry everyone. I'm quitting Animal Jam, and yes, this blog. I can't keep playing just because some people don't want me to go, I need to follow my heart.

People I want to thank:

Cloudswift, as you said yesterday, we have known each other since before this blog was even made! I wish you the best of luck.

Kinyonga, I used to read your blog every day! I would read older posts to help me sleep at night. I hope you are having a good time off of AJ

Pink300220 (I think those are the numbers), you were so much fun to play on animal jam with! I remember you would always come first to our parties :)

Rockytop2, I still remember the day when I saw your post on your blog saying "Look how kind this person was to do this hop for hope!" and it was me. You were such a great friend!
_________________________________________
There are MANY more, please don't be offended if I didn't put you on here.

I have been playing this game called Chicken Smoothie a lot lately, my username is watermelonyum11 if you want to PM me.
___________________

As Kinyonga and many others have said, animal jam doesn't want to admit that they're website is kinda messed up.. I'm 99% sure that's the case when you call them.
I was once suspended twice in one week for no reason and they couldn't give me an explination. Wow.

Now what you have all been waiting for, everything I own.. because non members can't gift people anymore (yet ANOTHER reason to quit), I don't think I'll give away my stuff. More than half of the population on AJ is hackers and scammers so I will just keep it in case someday I ever decide to come back.

I will be on TODAY, JUNE 19 from 1:30-2:00 animal jam time (mountain daylight time) to say my goodbyes. 

also, all of our fans have been AMAZING, thank you! You guys weren't ever rude (except for the imposter.. you can confess now!)!

8 comments:

  1. :(
    (Not saying anything because whenever I say something in a time like this it comes out weird)

    I'll miss you Pupp.. :c

    (Yeah AJ is pretty messed up sometimes)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss you pupp! I hope I can still be able to see you though.
    -wolfhead73601

    ReplyDelete
  3. D: I missed it! I miss EVERYTHING! Ugh.

    Although I haven't been on here a lot and don't know much about any author, I can tell AJNM won't be the same without you :(. Farewell, pupp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fuzzhead Peace, Love, and UNICORNS!!June 19, 2014 at 6:53 PM

    I will miss you and all of your wonderful posts on this blog!
    I.m mad at myself because i didint get to come :(
    -fuzzhead

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel sad your quitting after all we have been through together, but I know you have to follow your heart and thats what the world wants you to do. I will always remember you, forever, and the times on AJ that we had together, but we have to let things go in life. I will play sometimes, like once a week, but I'm too busy anyway with horseback riding, being a soon-to-be stablehand, baseball, gymnastics, biking, and all the stuff I do.

    I am on Chicken Smoothie, my username is Little Farmer but I can't PM because I am COPPA. I know you are still on CS, but I will always remember you as an AJ animal. But like I said this is one of those situations where you just have to let go of something you love. I just can't express the feelings, but sometimes these things are our destiny. I will send you a free pet on CS. Farewell!

    ~Cloudswift

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Farewell...

      (I did an exclamation mark. I did not want it to seem like I was happy you were leaving, I am so so so sorry, I accidentally did that)

      Delete
  6. I saw your CS siggy. BAXTER IS DEAD? I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS!!! I have been through it, Gabe (horse) died and I have known him since I was born. He was my aunt's horse, but he was pretty much half mine. Sorry if this is off topic, but I am so sorry about your dog. I will work hard to get your dreamie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music