Friday, June 6, 2014

Schools out (for me at least)!!

I can do much more posting now that school is over... first of all

HAPPY JUNE! It's almost officially summer!

Guess what? 11 more followers and we'll be at 100!!

My computer is acting up so if I suddenly stop posting- that's why! Let's see.. what do we need to post OH YES
Party and I will be gone from june 22-28 then I can't post sometime in July for 10 days.. and on July 11 I'm getting braces O_O

Have blog artwork? Send it to nmmovement@gmail.com (we check this email *almost* daily!) We'll feature it on the art page! Unless it is violet or innapropriet of course.
Our petition is going GREATLY (is that a word?)  Anyway.. I think we're at like 45 signatures! Plus me and party so that at somewhere around 47-50

Thanks for reading!
RANDOM FUNNIES:
 this is so ironic it happened to me all after christmas break- and after I clean out my backpack I found 15 PENCIILS!!


10 comments:

  1. School is out for me too! Also First!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your lucky i get out june 20th

      Delete
  2. I hate non members! Members are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!~starrynightcheetah67 too lazy to log in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG IMPOSTER! Get out my face imposterer! I would never say that! Also I am always logged in!

      Delete
    2. 0.0 0o0 o0o YOU LEAVE NON-MEMBERS ALONE YOU HORRIBLE PERSON NONMEMBERS ARE SO COOL SINCE HALF THE MEMBERS I KNOW (I ADMIT INCLUDING MYSELF AT TIMES) ARE SO SELFISH AND STUCK UP THEY DON'T DESERVE TO JAM!
      My rant is done. -.-
      ♞snow131313♞

      Delete
    3. Why do I have an imposter? I am not that famous through blogging! :shrugs: BTW I am starrynightcheetah67

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. School's starting here actually ( Noo!! T--T ) and summer is ending here -_-.

    ReplyDelete
  5. for me it ends the 25th >.< at least i happened to survive almost a year.
    -wolfhead73601 (is too lazy to log in as I have just gotten up)

    ReplyDelete
  6. July 10 is my birthday..
    AllonsyMG

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music