Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sorry About the Burden...

Hey guys, I have some bad news.
I am not going to be posting on the NMM anymore.
Animal Jam really isn't fun anymore for me at all. I am going to give my account to someone, and they shall remain anonymous. I will hopefully be starting a Minecraft blog, (Not trying to advertise) and if you don't have Minecraft I highly recommend it >.<; I really have been a burden to this blog, and I feel like a slacker. I'm terribly sorry, I wish I had the drive to continue, but I rarely even play Animal Jam anymore.
I dream of an Animal Jam with no more hackers or scammers
Where everyone can have their dream items
And everyone is as equal as possible
Where it was like Beta, and it wasn't about rarity
I dream of:
A better Animal Jam.
~wolfez

3 comments:

  1. If thats what you want, by all means go ahead.
    _Allonsymg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Your leaving! This is like the great blog of the world! AND YOU'VE STOPED LIKE ANIMAL JAM!!!!! But I guess it's your choice so I won't try to stop you!

    ~wessie4chu and jammer966613~
    We both share comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been a huge slacka too :(

    see ya wolfez. :(

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music