Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Fresh ^u^

      I really loved your posts,Wolfez. Even if they were a few, the post would definitely brighten you up! :) Also partyanimalzz, I see the point you mean. School is absolutely getting harder and it seems unnatural for me to play these games. I am not above high school, but people do criticize me for playing these game. Some people are very ungrateful that you and pupp put time into this blog by donating and helping others. As posted on this blog, Gaters gonna gait!

     I am done with school on June 27ths and having finals this week but I wanted to post so there is no more sadness... What makes most people happy? Summer! The warm weather and possibility of going to the pool to soak yourself in and play around! If summer is not your thing, then go to this person's den: iice

     Although I can't do a pool (sorry ;w;), how about a fresh start and plant some crops. My uncle has strawberries planted in his background and his grass is pretty long, I think he does it mostly for the bunnies. His front lawn is all mowed though! CX

Items
*3 Picket Fences
*1 Buttercup Rug
*1 Beehive
*1 Wall Garden
*1 Wheelbarrow
~This gives you an instant small outdoor garden.  For the Beehive, Wall Garden, & Wheelbarrow, you have to earn them in adventures! Don't know where to find them? Here: http://animaljammerzblog.blogspot.de/p/adventures.html
~ Want to be extra matchy? Color the Picket Fence yellow to go with the rug! :)
~Hope you liked the blog post and please comment! ^D^

6 comments:

  1. Firstie!! Cool den trick!!

    -jam52099

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the den trick... I'm a farm girl at heart so this describes me XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't go and quit this blog! I am gonna get bullied! I am gonna wither! At least let Nafaria6 stay and all the other authors including the brilliant Wolfez if Partyanimalzz and Pupp1266 go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I will leave yet but it's not easy thinking of ideas all the time and next year it will be harder for me. For now I am staying. :)

      Delete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music