Monday, June 16, 2014

Maybe?

Hey NMM's. Im not very happy today as you can tell. I'm debating about quitting AJ and this blog. Yeah I'm sorry. Of course I'm debating, nothing is for sure quite yet, I'm honestly getting to old for Aj, it's bad for school, and well everyone else is quitting.

I don't feel like I should go on anymore, scammers and hackers are rising, and just plain out jerks as well. It's not helpful when you get Jam-a-grams calling you a liar and a scammer either.


Also this:
"How about if i am a non member and i want the rare spike HUH? These are toooooooooooooooooooooo simple for me sorry. But if u gave me tips for rare spike then i will recommend you 2 all my buddies thx!" -Anonymous
   
Excuse you bub, but we are not "rare faries" that grant your every wish!  Our mission is to give non members colored items, not every rare. (although we will try)  

People are just to greedy, and I cant stand it! It only happens every so often when you meet a nice person. When I started playing,  hearing about someone scamming was uncommon, hearing about hackers was just...UNREAL!
Now days it's like: "Big-woop, you got scammed!" or "Oh! You got hacked?" As if it is something common. Now hearing about someone giving someone a rare without scamming is legendary! 


So yeah, I don't know... what do you guys think?

-Partyanimalzz

6 comments:

  1. Don't quit.. D: You're one of my best friends on AJ. You're one of those nice and not greedy people. D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just met you, Partyanimalzz. I only saw you on AJ once and now I need help decorating my den but I got no professionals like you to help.If you quit this blog, I will cry, and rage.


    DONNNN GOOOOO

    -iheartpenguins2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mythy told me to let it go about the hackers and scammers-and I agreed to it. We cannot do anything about them, either. As long as the world is here, scammers are too.

    Just had to put that out. :p

    Anyway, I can totally understand why you want to quit AJ. AJ gets in the way of doing homework, and so does blogging. And we can't all stay on Animal Jam forever, can we?

    But yet we're losing another great person, in fact one of my most trusted and best friends forever. I'm lucky to know you in real life. I'm lucky to know you in school. I'm lucky to know that you came to see the Lego Movie with me. I'm lucky I got to hang out with you at our houses. I'm lucky I got to know your cousins. I'm lucky we explored Barker Park together, and nearly got run over by those deer! I'm lucky for a lot of things, especially lucky to be your friend.

    I'll miss talking to you on AJ if you do quit, but hopefully we can still visit over the summer. (By the way, if you're available this weekend, would you mind coming with me to see Maleficent?)

    The last thing I wanted to say was, I'll miss this blog. It was so successful until now that I'm such a stupid slacker and always forget to post on it. And, I know very well blogging is super hard with one little problem: LIFE.

    I'd love for you to keep this blog up. I'd love for you to stay on Animal Jam! But it all ends up to you....

    :,(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you should leave but it is your choice.

    ~wessie4chu + jammer966613
    We share comments

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this blog! Everyone keeps leaving. I think you should stay, but if youare getting to old for AJ, then maybe it's time to leave. When you get older, other stuff get in the way. Make a pro and con list. Maybe then you will come to a decision. AJ is at bad times. Hackers, scammers, mean members rule. Nonmembers and nice members don't. I'm sorry, but it's true. I am a nice member who tries and tries to make AJ a better place. The thing is, AJ is so over powered by hackers,scammers, and meaner members, that it's not that fun anymore. And, in the end, after you think about all this stuff, AJ doesn't seem a safe place anymore. Seems dangerous to you self esteem, when you get hacked or scammed, how do you feel about it? You blame YOURSELF. You tell yourself, "How could I been so greedy to even give my password or trust that person?"

    I hope this advice helps. Do what your heart feels like you should do.

    -jam52099

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me and my friends often do gift swapping :) I have tons of excess rares I don't need, so I send them away! (I ask nms to put a bad item on their trade, so I can give them stuff too)

    I think the best gift was a green short spike wristband (rare) to my friend wolfe9891, I don't know if she has it anymore, so I gave her pigtails (blonde)

    Also, I will admit this. I have scammed when I was new...
    Now, I try to stop scamming and bullying!

    -ow0

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music