Sunday, June 8, 2014

Problems

Hi, if any of you amazing readers have been reading the comments lately you'll notice there is a lot of spam.
We do not tolerate spam on this blog so buzz off!
If the continues on happening. We WILL remove anonymous comments.

On another note, people have been swearing. I do not tolerate swearing, we as a team do not tolerate swearing.
I will once again remove anonymous comments, and or ban you from this blog. You will get warnings, but then its off to the slammer.
Swearing is naughty, and we want to make this blog avaliable for all ages to read and enjoy. So keep it clean.
To all of you who has sworn on this blog:
*Smacks nose with newspaper * "Bad!!"

-Partyanimalzz

9 comments:

  1. YAY! No more swearing swearers!!!!

    - A very happy AllonsyMG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! But im usually used to it because my friends swear ALOT ^_^~snowballforlilly

      Delete
    2. Well I'm not used to it, and I've been taught as a little child that swearing is bad. So lets just make it clean, for every one.

      Delete
  2. When the message AJHQ sent you about the nms can't accept gifts thing, I think when they said "I hope this protects the innocent younger players' items," or something like that, I think that they meant younger/new players and not specifically nonmembers, but eh, AJHQ could just be greedy :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate timmy317 because she made a members only party and I gave her a piece of my mind and she said members buddy me and she locked me out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys! What's up? I am so glad school's over! Im having a contest on my website ( www.koolkidzbiz.com ) i need 8 more people to enter to get to my goal of 25 so if you could please enter that would be great!
    Thanks, have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. still one more week of school for me

      Delete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music