Monday, August 26, 2013

And thus torure begins =-=

School has started up for most of  us again. And to be completely honest with you. IT SUCKS. I hate it, I have a teacher who I absoulutly hate, there is nothing I like about her and that's not a lie =-=  But the thing I hate the most is NO RECESS. I have 45 minutes each week of free outside time, but besides that I just sit and sit and sit and sit and sit and sit and sit and sit and sit and sit and sit and sit and sit and just stare at a wall. Which I've relized is actually fun, I still pay some attention but how are you suppose to pay attention when they're talking about stuff you dislike? They talk about being active a lot but how is sitting active? That's really what I wanna know. But soon i'll have home work and yeah. SO expect a lot less posting now that school has started.

8 comments:

  1. Stop complainging so much... i have a 15 min break and 45 min lunch. Then in the upper grades you only get 30 min. we don't play, just eat and talk. Deal with it..... -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh come on party it can't be THAT bad you should set up goals for yourself see if you can beat others since i myself am VERY competitive about like everything well besides running :P The free outside time enjoy that and try to pay attention it might actually be interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just imagine what would happen if you didn't pay attention? I mean, you would be forced to go through confusing quizzes you didn't get!

    My first day was awesome, because I went in a new school and made new friends. It was the best! Just try to remember there could be worse, and try to make the best out of everything!

    My teacher is awkwardly tall and has a unique habit of collecting pez dispensers... And our classroom IS BORING. Your not alone! I really dislike homeroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My homeroom teacher last year had an obsession with Spongebob, had model cars taped to the walls, a picture of himself and Alex Trebek (together in the same photo), and fake bugs on the walls and ceiling!
      0.0

      Delete
  4. 45 Minutes top a week you have over 85 minutes a week. I only have 45 minutes A WEEEK and only have 30 minutes on Monday and 15 minutes on Friday. You have more freetime than I do. =-= And why is everyone complaining about me complaing? Im sorry Im so bitter but sorry I dislike it and I have my opinon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey party I am with ya on this one. I like to state my own opinion but I end up being blamed for something...
      -fam

      Delete
    2. im also with you, perty. sometimes class IS boringfor me but mostlynot. i also like to state my opinion.
      -wolfhead73601

      Delete
  5. hey its wolfgirl8777
    i know my math/sicence teacher she yells alot but she ok i mena if i had a choice i wouldnt pick her and i still have reccess but its my last year im in 5th grade. but i guess thats what i get for being in GT (gifted and talneted) its the high achever program at my school.

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music