Sunday, August 18, 2013

You guys :3

You guys are all so nice- we have yet another store filled up! I've got 106 donations to count... uhh ya. If you come on and try to talk to me I'm most likely counting. Once partyanimalzz's see's this post we can decide a new store name and such.

We REALLY need to organize the sytem we have better. I was thinking we could have a picture of each den and the clothing would just be first come first serve when you ask. Comment what you think!

 this is how I feel when I see the smile on your face when you get your order. :D

7 comments:

  1. I think the store will be great. cant wait to see it!
    wolfgirl8777

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good!




    -magicpenguin112

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need more customers like once a month or more you need a new store. There are more donations that people buying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe for a new store name it could be; Nonmember101?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! :3 Also when will you give me my sets? I ordered about a month ago on the post.The idea is good btw you guys had a 100th post quiz and you asked jammers about some names for possibly new stores.

    ReplyDelete
  6. maybe a store name could be Nonmemberpack
    -wolfhead73601

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this name is simple but maby nmcolorplace

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music