Saturday, August 24, 2013

Hey..

Hi, sorry about the lack of posts. It was my birthday party and all my cousins (including partyanimalzz) came over for a sleepover. I woke up with pink eye in both eyes .-. What "Great" luck I have. Then it started pouring rain so we made a shelter under my playhouse and used tomatoes from my garden to "survive". About an hour ago we ate pizza watched a movie and roasted smores.

Yep. We've been busy children. At the moment I'm sitting here in my bed typing this and scratching my eyes . Vote on our poll! .... my laptop just made a weird noise. I'm going to ignore that.....

Yeah so....bai! Regular posting.. uhh.. not for a while to be honest with you. I get an hour of homework each day now and same with partyanimalzz. Sorry guys!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great time :D
    ~Purpleflora (new account for animetacos)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I do not enjoy homework.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi wolfgirl8777
    poor you pink eye rain and an hour of homework. your lucky i have like 3 hours!

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music