Monday, August 19, 2013

School Days

Well, school has started for partyanimalzz and I start next week, so there will be less posting. Counting donations is HARD WORK! I currently have 136 I need to count. We counted at least 80 yesterday.. they just keep coming!

More tips will be coming soon, don't worry! If FOUR more of you guys could follow the blog... that would be GREAT!!

One more thing you guys should know.. I have a temper . Some of you probably realized this when you were talking to me on animal jam. Guys, I'm not ignoring you.. Sometimes it's donations, but most of the time I'm on video chat with party :P We talk and talk and talk.. anyways.. there might not be a post on thursday, I'm going to the dentist to get a tooth pulled.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MY COMPUTER IS ANNOYING AND I CAN'T COMMENT ANYMORE SO.. YEAH.

4 comments:

  1. Hope the tooth thing goes well! I personally don't like the dentist. At all.
    PS 136 donations?!?!? WOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...

    Is it that the whole blog if you try to view it turns into an HTML code? I HATE THAT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. I have it on soooo many blogs.

    Sorry for you, I know how hard it is.

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music