Monday, August 12, 2013

My Non Member Experience

Let's list the hard things about being a non for a day:

  • Can't send jam a grams with words.
  • Can't color items.
  • I GOT TREATED LIKE A TRASH BAG ON THE CURB!!
  • Everyone had "member only" stuff.
.............. yeah. That happened. Animal Jam was BORING. Seriously there wasn't anything to do!! I went to a members only party and they totally yelled at my hard. Oh well.. I don' t care- I was sticking up for non members!

Other than members treating me bad, it wasn't all that horrible. But it is NOT pampered like the members are. You don't realize how much you love it until it's gone. <3


P.S. My birthday is on Thursday so I got a laptop as an early present! I can do MUCH better music videos now :D Don't say I'm spoiled because I actually have been saving up for a laptop for years, and my parents thought I deserved it.

13 comments:

  1. Thats great Pupp! :D and yeah non-members can't change jam-a-grams.. They should at least making it better like putting yes,no,maybe,come to my den,go to your den.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They can change jam a grams just not write in them.

      Delete
    2. Yeah,thanks for correcting me. :)
      ~Animetacos

      Delete
  2. wow thats awesome Happy birthday to you :D May it be as wonderful as you are

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tank you :3

      -pupp1266

      Delete
    2. welcome
      p.s. did you notice the question i asked on the Ask party n Pupp page

      Delete
  3. I hate how nm's can't recieve gifts in jam a grams. People send me things and I'm like stop sending me things! You are wasting your stuff! -.-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Animal Jam is favoring members and I'm like, "ANIMAL JAM HATES ME".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dude, no their not..

      Delete
    2. Dude,they are..

      Delete
    3. Well AJ just favors members so much because they think the more they take away from nm's, the more likely nm's will become members. And it works! -.-

      Delete
  5. happy birthday pupp! :D non members are lucky to have you around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh, i remember my nonmembership. it was really fun, but it had its downsides. i remember the time when a really nice member gave me a blue necklace. it made me so happy! everyone should know that nm's are important too. i love what you are doing with the donations and you have my full support!

    P.s. happy birthday pupp! you are awesome!

    ~ thunderswift

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music