Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Blahhh

One person on partyanimalzz's post commented this:


Stop complainging so much... i have a 15 min break and 45 min lunch. Then in the upper grades you only get 30 min. we don't play, just eat and talk. Deal with it..... -.-
 
 
COME ON PEOPLE YOU'VE GOT IT GREAT!!!!!!! A 15 minute break!? I don't get ANY breaks .-. My lunch is 25 minutes long.. with a 15 minute line!!!! So hey, anonymous, STOP IT. I have the WORST math teacher, I'm sorry but she was so mean to us.
 
Seriously, 45 minute lunch, that's more than I got last year! Sorry, I'm just blah blah blah. .. I should be doing homework but I just.. don't want to O_O UGGGGGGGGH I have to go do it... and the printer isn't working. Yay.

9 comments:

  1. ya its the same for me only iget 20 minutes at lunch. not that im complaining, but whoever said that comment, just SHUT UP!!!!!! i am TIRED of hearing these mean comments!
    -wolfhead73601

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats a little mean telling him/her to shut up its not that big of a deal i mean it was just his/her opinion
      ~Hershey87
      P.S think of that person who wrote that they are so embarassed right now!

      Delete
    2. Wolfhead,people have the right to express their opinion. I am not picking sides but partyanimalzz was complaining,even Anonymous was too. It wasn't really mean either too saying. I agree with Hershey87.

      Delete
  2. Last year I got 35 minutes for lunch, and we were allowed to either sit and talk or go outside and do stuff like basketball and tetherball or walk and talk when we were done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you guys please follow:http://ttyy12animaljamcupcake.blogspot.com? Also almost 50 followers here!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's SOOO mean!

    I'm in fifth grade, and I have a 25 min. lunch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have a 25 min lunch and 25 min recess and i have to go for 8 and a half hours i see my teacher more than my mom!!!
    wolfgirl8777

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a 25 minute lunch. I only can sit in the cafeteria and talk. We can't even get up without asking!!!!!

    magicpenguin112

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a 25 minute lunch. I only can sit in the cafeteria and talk. We can't even get up without asking!!!!!

    magicpenguin112

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music