Thursday, April 17, 2014

10 Fabulous tips

Our latest post (the one before this) was our...

300TH POST!!!!!!

Yayy!! It's been a long time since we started- and I think that deserves 10 tips! Yes, TEN! Here we go!:

1

2

3
4

5
6

7

8

9

10


Which one is your favorite? If any of you guys have ORIGINAL tips that you want to share- email them to nmmovement@gmail.com We don't want the typical bedroom or fireplace area. Try to be creative!

ONE MORE DAY to vote for the contest! The best drawing contest is in the lead by one vote!
Best drawing
  14 (34%)
 
Trivia
  5 (12%)
 
Photo
  9 (21%)
 
Story/Writing
  13 (31%

Honestly I don't want to have to read all the trivia answers so I'm glad it's loosing XD You can vote more than once on different devices. 
(such an old pic!! I looooved that outfit on my penguin :( I don't even think I have the top hat anymore. Oh well!)

9 comments:

  1. UGH NONMEMBERS CAN'T SEND GIFTS ANYMORE!!!!!! UGHHHHHH AND POST CHAT IS FOR MEMBERS TOO UGGHHHHGGHGGHGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wasn't the 300th post. >.< This blog has only made 276 official posts. You can check on the sidebar,The words of non-member wizdom. I thought it was but drafts count as posts as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! AJHQ!!!!!!!! AJHQ TOOK AWAY 3 THINGS AWAY FROM NONMEMBERS THAT R MEANT 4 all jammers!! Like gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have a little den trick :D here is the url of a screenshot i took of it: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3mvsD2An2kA/UzWsuW-gC4I/AAAAAAAAAfY/CKOb6GNkaUw/s1600/den+trick+1.JPG
    you don't need credit but if you want you can give it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations for 300th post!! You guys have come so far :D I have a few den tricks I'd like to send, but also my friend has this awesome den, and I thought I could use it as a trick--She allowed me. Would that still be 'original?'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats for 300th post !!! I really like all the ideas
    Blueberryb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, story/writing won. You know that means you'll have to read through all of the stories right? And some are pretty long. Meh.
    ~wolfpaws4330~

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music