Monday, April 14, 2014

New Tricks!!!

Hey NMM's! I have brand new tricks for you all!

The 1st trick is called: "Cherry the Wolf's Lemonade stand!"

This is a new trick I created using a few extra things!

                                                         Here what you need:
6x Fences (If you want you can put more!)
1x Bike (For decoration)
1x Lemonade stand
2x Chairs
2x Trees
1x Stack of books



Now for the second trick! Drum roll please!!!
The clothing store!

Yes this trick is what some would call 'girly' but honestly anyone can use it!

It's really cute and looks nice in any store!
Here's what you need:
1x Couch 
1x Treasure chest (Who knows what treasure is in there?)
1x Clothing rack (Ask a member friend, or simply come stop at our stores!)


RANDOM FUNNYNESS

(XD that cat is so me!) (So true! If only things could be cheap...)

1 comment:

  1. I love the gifs! Especially the last one,if things could be cheap. ;-; Might try the "Cherry the Wolf's Lemonade stand!" for parties in my den! I need that clothing rack. XD I use the other one though from adventures. c:

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music