Thursday, April 10, 2014

Spring is here!

I have seen butterflies flying, heard birds chirping, and best yet- IT'S WARM! (well other than the snow last week)
To celebrate Spring, I've created a non-member backyard bird watching area. First, the picture:
Now, the price..
potted plants 275
picket fence 200 X 7
birdfeeder 250
wood lawn chair 350
Total: 3925
Yikes! I didn't realize how much this was. You can always choose to not use as many fences.

_____
Next, I am holding a mini contest right here on this post. ENDS TOMORROW AT 3-4 AJ TIME (PM)
The first person to correctly answer this question wins a rare shark fin (the blue one from the rare monday) Yeah, I know its not a great prize but I did say mini didn't I? Okay, onto the question:

What sport do I, pupp1266, like to play?
(Don't tell me I've never talked about it cause I have)

5 comments:

  1. I don't remember you talking about your sport, but I'm guessing it's dodgeball. (which is my favorite sport, btw)
    -wolfhead73601

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soccer. It's on your profile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, it's soccer. It HAS to be soccer! Everyone these days love soccer! By the way, nice nm trick!
    ~wolfpaws 4330~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome den trick! I really, really, really like it. :)
    ~wingofthesun~

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music