Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wolfez Posting!

Hey Non Members and Members alike!
I'm wolfez, one of the new authors!
You can find me anywhere from the cold ice on top of Mount Shiveer...
To the hot beach towels of Crystal Sands!
 For my first post I will show you all the Den Items in Jam Mart Furniture for nms.
 
 
 
 
Now you may be thinking, why are you showing me this stuff? Well, there might be only 36 items, but there are ENDLESS possibilities!
Here's a quick (And slightly costly) Den Designer. All I did to get the gems was go back and forth while playing Falling Phantoms and did it within 10 minutes!
Blue Extra Room:
You will need:
6x Picket Fence (200 G each)
1x Rectangular Coffee Table (300 G)
2x Teacups (50 G each)
1x Bird Feeder (250 G each)
1x Striped Couch (200 G each)
Total: 2,050
Epic Look: PRICELESS!
I hope you liked my post! They usually won't be this long, I just wanted to show all the nm store items! ^.^
See you in Jamaa!

5 comments:

  1. I really like that den trick! :)
    ~wingofthesun~

    ReplyDelete
  2. but wait.... we need to be member to color the items.... facepaw -.-

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music